Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had an absentee father and it resulted to growing up with 2 mothers and a father I never had but aways will be. To my Nanay, Mama Pacita and Papa Vi you were the parents I grew up with and I will love you until the last breath of my being.


When I stated before that I am a difficult person I was not exaggerating. But before I became a difficult person, I was a difficult child.

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
~Mark Twain


As stated before, I did things during my haywire days that I may not be proud of but I most certainly have no regrets because I am who and what I am now because of who and what I was before. Had I changed something the result would have been different.


The greatest Mothers in the world:
1.) Is the mother who is not your biological mother but loved you just as much.
2.) Is the man who is of no relation but loved, protected, guided and treated you like you are his own.
3.) Is the mother who also stood as a father.


Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment