Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Relentless BUM

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy."
Og Mandino


I have been bumming around for a period of time. I sort of get depressed not doing anything. So I try to divert this depression into something useful. As always.

I do scrap booking. And I am through with the Photo Album I gave to Beamer in Dubai, a gift I vowed to finish once I'm here with him. And so I did. And now I'm halfway through with his old photos. I saw his ex-girlfriend and I am pleased. She is pretty. My husband has good taste in women. Hahaha! And I am almost finished with our wedding album.


I do crafts. And I recently made this postcards showcase hanging in our living room. I will be using it on our Farm wedding as well. That's why I am prodding my friends to send me a postcard as an RSVP because it will be decorated on the wedding day itself.

I am on the process of packing the winter clothes since its spring. I'm a little bit dazed of a four season fashion. I am from Philippines and we only have dry or wet season, either way its hot or humid. Then I stayed in Dubai for 4 years which is basically just like Philippines and I also have no problem with that. But here, its too much of a difference that I still need to learn the difference of the winter jacket and a spring jacket (because I never wear one too often) and I no longer need to wear one of my boots because apparently its a winter boots. Damn!

I have to set up the other room because we have to move on that side now that winter is over. I have to buy end tables and stuff to make it feel like a room. More of like the room that we have. That's my pet project.

Our office room which has a single bed is a bit tupsy turvy because of I am using it as my office. I am designing my gown and making some decorations for the forthcoming Farm Wedding.

I have to remodel the gown I wore during the City Hall wedding into something else.


I have to make sure the gown I inherited from Ms. Sandy will fit me. I have to buy silk ribbon as a belt accent for that dress.

I keep 3 Blogs. This BLOG (married in Superbia) and a secret blog for the Farm wedding and I still have to finish the other blog (shoe-paholic getting married) before I get married again.

I am a wife, which means I have a job to take care of my hubster and make his lunch bag. I still have to learn how to make breakfast though but he is always on the go! I make sure his work clothes are prepared too. I love the part where his colleagues complimented him. He is still the same person I married 5 months ago but now he has a better wardrobe.


Did I mention that since I shop a lot, I sort of needed to iron a lot of clothes and its all piled up but I have to be vigilant about it now. Hahahaha! That, or I should stop shopping! So, I guess I need to be ironing those clothes.

I started a business and it is still in the works but I am working so hard for it. Visit House of Sun and contact me if you are in the Philippines (specifically Bicol) and if you are interested to be a part of House of Sun Vintage Co.

I am mostly busy planning for the Farm wedding program and my wedding in the Philippines which is gonna be huge not because there's a lot of money involved but because all my friends are gonna be there.

Did I mention I am contemplating to get driving lessons while waiting for my work permit from the immigration?


I think I haven't strained my fullest potential. There's more. There's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment