Sunday, July 10, 2011

Queen of the Kitchen

I am the Queen of this kitchen. Disobey me and you STARVE!


I arrived in the glamorous USA (again the reference of USA as glamorous follows my addiction with Juicy!) November 28, 2010. And Sissy visited my crib twice since then. First when we dont have anything but our brand new bed and his old queen size. We practically slept like paupers but in my recollection we've slept on worse! 


I love having my family visit us. I love having Sissy's family visit us as well. I love the feeling it brings to me when we just hang out doing nothing. Its just so nostalgic. The second time Sissy's family visited was after 6 months and though I felt that my crib is a little bit better she pointed out some things I have to do to make it better.I explained, this is not my home. I am merely living here. But she stated: "You have to make it feel like your own. Anything you live in/on must have your signature." And though I am confused whether I should follow her or not, I decided to clean up. Especially after she prodded me to move one table from my Office to the kitchen at 2:oo in the morning.


Well, I hope you like this, Sissy. This is not much but we all got to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment