Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quincy Market


It has been common knowledge that I am in awe of Boston. The historical sites are phenomenal. I felt somehow transported. I even think to myself that I like it better than Manhattan. Beamer (also known as the hubster) and I together with Jamie, Sal & Kylee went for a walk in Boston one day. We did not finish the Freedom Trail but I will prod the hubster to do it one day.

Anyway, yesterday Beamer and I agreed that our tables on our Farm wedding will be named after places we liked and adored. 

Getting married has ups and downs and I realized that its a fact of life. If you don't argue it is not a marriage. So yes, we do argue. Sometimes a lot. But often times we just love. 
As this blog is all about (My) married life, feel free to read my other blogs if you get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment