Friday, July 29, 2011

This Funny Thing Called LIFE


We had Kylee since June 18 and she is still here with us. Its a joy to have a kid in the house. She is a girl so she was not more of a rugrat like Ondrej. Dont get me wrong, I love fatboy! He is like my son but the little rascal is not an Alfalfa but more of a Spanky. He gets along with Beamer perfectly because they both love wrestling.

Of course I feel left out.

Kylee is more of my wavelength. More of a mini-me. A little more girly than I was way back (Arte much!) but a mini-me nonetheless.

My sister, Sugar's bestfriend Carlos is Ky's Daddy. And next week Sugar will be driving with Ondrej from Virginia to New Jersey (fetch my Mom) and then head to The Riv. I miss them. I dont get to hang out with them a lot but maybe in due time we will.

I might enroll in Zumba next week. I heard a lot of it. I know that I needed an exercise and I am perfectly aware that lazy is my middle name when it comes to exercise.

Life is still winning nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment